Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Medicare Advantage is GONE!!! Obama Covers Up Until Reelected. Cost of Cover Up? $8 BILLION!



 
Will Tell
Denver, CO

Tuesday April 24, 2012 12:30PM (MST)
TAGS: Medicare Advantage, Obama, Government Accounting Office, Fraud 


I came across this article after listening to the opening segment of the Mark Levin show last night.  According to the New York Post [Click HERE for Full Article];
The most oppressive aspects of the ObamaCare law don’t kick in until after the 2012 election, when the president will no longer be answerable to voters. More “flexibility,” he recently explained to the Russians.
But certain voters would surely notice one highly painful part of the law before then — namely, the way it guts the popular Medicare Advantage program.


Everything came to a stop in my overactive/ADHD riddled brain. What? Medicare Advantage gutted...??? I have not posted any blogs about my chronic pain condition or why I have it yet I was going to get to that in coming months.  But this is relevant so here is a preview... In summary I was crushed into the highway by a full size truck after being thrown from the truck as a passenger at 100mph during a rollover accident.  I suffered insane injuries; over twenty pelvic fractures, severed both femoral arteries, broke every rib on my back, collapsed my left lung, experienced a closed head trauma, lacerated and punctures several internal organs, bruised my heart and so much more.  None but my parents expected me to survive the following 45 day coma and for 30 days of the coma all medical professionals at the highly rated Denver General ICU told my parents to "start making preparations".  I did survive against all odds but was told by several neurologists I would never walk again.  Wrong answer again... seventeen years later I walk just fine though it comes with a very heavy price.  Severe chronic phantom nerve pain, three consecutive cases, and the product of three severe nerve avulsions. 

Pain has not only been a debilitating condition it has ruined jobs, relationships, and most of my life since being crushed by a truck.  I have been fully disabled and on Social Security Disability Income since 1995.  Pain has hammered me every day and I have been indomitable... though for all my strength I have been dying inside.  Strength and fortitude can only get one so far.  That is the reality of unmanaged chronic pain but the hope things will eventually be better keeps me holding on.  Another reality of being in constant insufferable chronic pain and physically disabled is my reliance on Medicare and my Medicare Advantage program. Believe me when I say the NY Post article had my attention. The article continues; 
Nothing is more politically volatile than monkeying with the health insurance of seniors, who aren’t too keen on confusing upheavals in their health care and are the most diligent voters in the land. This could make the Tea Party look like a tea party. [Click HERE for Full Article]

Social Security and Medicare has been the crux of many presidents but Obama has fundamentally changed Medicare and gutted it from the inside.  Without my Medicare Advantage program through Humana I would be in even worse shape.  I can imagine the same holds true for most disabled Americans and seniors.  Obama has hid most of the drain from Obama care by extending the damaging effects to the tax payer out into the future; many changes happen well beyond his 2012 campaign or the end of a possible second term.  If I'm losing Medicare Advantage then what happens this year with the 2013 Medicare booklet before open enrollment?  The Post article explains; 
This political ticking time bomb could become the biggest “October Surprise” in US political history.
But the administration’s devised a way to postpone the pain one more year, getting Obama past his last election; it plans to spend $8 billion to temporarily restore Medicare Advantage funds so that seniors in key markets don’t lose their trusted insurance program in the middle of Obama’s re-election bid. [Click HERE for Full Article]
More slight of hand by the Obama administration but how is this legal.  He is clearly dedicating $8 Billion dollars of tax payer money to his "election" fund and to cover up the true implications of Obamacare.  If you want to insure every every American and illegal alien somebody has to put some "skin in the game" as Biden said last week.  Seniors and the disabled have had it easy for long enough, it's time everyone gets a watered down version of Medicare.  How is stealing $8 billion in tax dollars legal? They have found a way;
The money is to come from funds that Health and Human Services is allowed to use for “demonstration projects.” But to make it legal, HHS has to pretend that it’s doing an “experiment” to study the effect of this money on the insurance market.
That is, to “study” what happens when the government doesn’t change anything but merely continues a program that’s been going on for years. [Click HERE for Full Article]
I could not believe what I was reading and now this election is not just for the future of my country... the future of my life and health relies on Obama's defeat and the repealing of the unconstitutional health care "reform" that's been shoved down my throat.  I can not see myself surviving in Obama's vision of America but how is everyone else allowing this to happen?  All the other seniors and disabled in America... where are you?  Furthermore how is Obama able to use $8 billion dollars of tax payer money to fool the tax payers into voting his way with little media coverage?  This is what the media likes right?  Scandals... and abuse of power [if the perpetrator is a republican].  I read more of the New York Post article;
Obama can temporarily prop up Medicare Advantage long enough to get re-elected by exploiting an obscure bit of federal law. Under a 1967 statute, the HHS secretary can spend money without specific approval by Congress on “experiments” directly aimed at “increasing the efficiency and economy of health services.”
Past demonstration projects have studied new medical techniques or strategies aimed at improving care or reducing costs. The point is to find ways to lower the costs of Medicare by allowing medical technocrats to make efficient decisions without interference from vested interests.
Now Obama means to turn it on its head — diverting the money to a blatantly non-experimental purpose to serve his political needs. [Click HERE for Full Article]
In my blogs I have exposed rampant hypocrisy in the Obama administration and amongst his supporters and fringe groups.  I have discussed his bullying of the supreme court and blatant disregard for the constitution.  I'm convinced he wants to fundamentally change this country but why haven't I heard about this craziness with Medicare Advantage until now?  More so why isn't this story "on blast" across the nation on every single news outlet as the Trayvon Martin shooting was?  This is fraudulent, blatant abuse of tax payer dollars, and gross abuse of power... why is there no "big breaking" news story about Seniors across the nation losing their Medicare Advantage program?  We need to be able to plan for the years ahead when we enroll in October... how is that possible when everything is smoke and mirrors. 
The post article concludes;
A Government Accounting Office report released this morning shows, quite starkly, that there simply is no experiment being conducted, just money being spent. Understandably, the GAO recommends that HHS cancel the project.
Congress should immediately launch an investigation into this unprecedented misuse of taxpayer money and violation of the public trust, which certainly presses the boundaries of legality and very well may breach them.
If he’s not stopped, Obama will spend $8 billion in taxpayer funds for a scheme to mask the debilitating effects on seniors of his signature piece of legislation just long enough to get himself re-elected.
Now that is some serious audacity.

I can't spell it out any clearer than the NY Post article.  This is a gross abuse of power and the manipulation of the American voter, especially the senior citizen or disabled voter, and all citizens MUST know about this!  Please spread this blog or the original NY Post article to anyoneon Medicare.   The media will not prepare them for what Obama is going to do to them, we must prepare our loved ones and get them to the polls in November.  We must defeat Obamacare.  This is not the America I know and if the is not enough to get one's blood boiling then they should stroll over to the Wall Street Journal and read how the Disability fund will be bankrupt by 2016, Medicare will be bankrupt in 12 years, and Social Security will be insolvent in 21 years... ten years before my generation retires.  We can afford Obamacare? Not likely... actually its impossible to fund the present entitlements much less healthcare for every American and illegal alien in the country.  Read for yourself at WSJ.com because this is not just my opinion; WSJ.com  


-Will Tell

 
Follow us on Twitter: Will_Tell_2012

Facebook  del.icio.us  MySpace  Google  Reddit  Windows Live  Yahoo! My Web  Gmail  Twitter  Linked in

No comments:

Post a Comment