Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ROMNEY... STILL A LOT OF DOUBT

 
Will Tell
Denver, CO
willtellsall.blogspot.com  


SANTORUM IS OUT.
ROMNEY... STILL A LOT OF DOUBT
     
NEWT FLIPS. IS HE IN or OUT???
WEST FOR VP?


April 9, 2012 4:50PM MST
TAGS: Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Allen West, GOP

CLICK FOR PHOTO SOURCE 

Santorum announced today he is out of the race.  Everyone in America knows Romney is the GOP candidate except Newt, Sunday he gave the impression he was out, and today acted as if everyone should rally around him.  Romney will be the nominee and there is no changing that.  Some national voices are still screaming for other candidates but that is over.  Just like the last election I am voting against Obama and for the republican vice president because there are things about Romney that I just find tough to swallow.  I knew McCain was no conservative as he has shown with his record before and continuing on after the '08 presidential bid.  Many so-called conservative voters are now confused about the 2012 Republican ticket and I am one of them. 

Obama supporters have already shown that Romney's religion` will be under attack. More than his religion  Romneycare must be addressed but that black-mark on Romney's record was co-authored with the now deceased Kennedy.  To solidify and rally the base he needs so dearly, Romney must be very careful about how he addresses his past, Obama's past, and I believe the election will be effected greatly by the person Romney selects as a running mate.  There are too many individuals out there who are not the establishment GOP voter, and I am one of them.  I just can't find it in me to recognize Romney as a conservative... at least not in the way I see conservatism.  A solid, conservative, and seasoned VP would help turn the tables for me and countless other fringe conservatives and independents.  A strong Vice President may give the Romney shit the wind in it's sails that it needs dearly.  At least that is my belief. 
       
Photo Source: Allen West Facebook Page.
I have heard the name Allen West kicked around for VP pick and I think that is one name I would be comfortable standing behind as I gave Romney my vote. 


Opinion piece by,

Will Tell
April 9, 2012 8:30PM (MST)
willtellsall.blogspot.com











No comments:

Post a Comment